Many car buyers tend to stick with a brand they love; One that has given them dependable and affordable vehicles in the past. I'm here to say that you don't need to have previously appreciated an Audi to enjoy the amazing new Audi A4 Sedan, defined by both its performance and elegance.
Audi North Scottsdale isn't the only one who is in love with the new A4, either. Just ask a colleague, neighbor, family member, friend, or one of your hundreds of social media connections and they'll tell you: the Audi A4 Sedan is more than just a luxury sedan. It's a must-have that will treat you well with numerous benefits.
To help potential auto buyers narrow their decision, Audi North Scottsdale located conveniently at 18088 North Scottsdale Road Phoenix, AZ 85054 presents the five things we love most about each A4 trim below.
1. Sunny interior
2. Luxurious leather upholstered seating
3. Athletic, leather-wrapped four-spoke steering wheel
4. Lumbar support for drivers
5. In-concert inspired sound system
Premium Plus Must-Haves
1. Auto-dimming side and rearview mirrors (mitigates glare)
2. Confident all-season tires
3. Bluetooth mobile phone preparation
4. Rearview mirror compass
5. Take-control 18-inch wheels
1. Blind-spot monitoring Audi side assist
2. Navigation system with HD Radio Technology, two SD card slots, and a three-month complimentary subscription to both Sirius XM Satellite Radio and Sirius XM Traffic
3. Keyless entry system
4. Backup warning system
5. Elite Bang & Olufsen Surround Sound System
Of course, there are a couple of things the new 2012 Audi A4 Sedan models have in common too. Those are an award-winning 2.0 TFSI engine capable of putting out 211 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque; quattro all-wheel drive, Audi drive select and superior handling (thanks largely to the sedan's finely tuned front suspension. To learn more, drop by Audi North Scottsdale during our regular business hours. We're be happy to share complete details, compare the Audi A4 Sedan to other new Audi models available and arrange a test drive.